- 8(a) Acceptance Letter
- Historically Underutilized Business
- NCTRCA - Minority Business Enterprise
- City of Austin - Minority-Owned Business Enterprise
- RTA - Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- SCTRCA - Small, Minority, Woman, African-American, Veteran, Disabled Individual Business Enterprise
- SMSDC - Southwest Minority Supplier Development Council
- Texas Board of Professional Land Surveying - Austin Office
- Texas Board of Professional Land Surveying - Corpus Christi Office
- Texas Board of Professional Land Surveying - San Antonio Office
- Texas Board of Professional Engineers
LNV is committed to customer satisfaction by providing responsive and practical solutions. LNV accomplishes their mission by:
- - Establishing partnerships with our clients and providing practical and innovative solutions by utilizing experienced personnel and the latest technology and equipment.
- - Keeping a dedicated staff that includes former public sector employees that understand the impacts of regulatory agencies on project design and construction as well as the pressures on elected officials that are striving to improve the quality of life for their constituents.
- - Promoting an environment that encourages continual education, diversification of skills, and leadership participation in professional organizations.
- - Active involvement by the principals, contributing to a superb record of delivering projects on time and within budget as well as maintaining aggressive quality assurance and quality control.
The LNV team works seamlessly to ensure client satisfaction and achieve goals. Our team is comprised of over 90 employees. LNV's professional staff includes:
- - Licensed Professional Engineers (PE)
- - Registered Professional Land Surveyors (RPLS)
- - Registered Architects
- - Certified Floodplain Managers (CFM)
- - Engineers certified by the Structural Engineering Certification Board (SECB)
- - Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professionals (LEED AP)
- - Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) Precertifications
- - Certified Nutrient Management Planner
- Austin - CADD Designer
- Corpus Christi - Senior Accountant
- Corpus Christi - Environmental Project Engineer
- Corpus Christi - Environmental Scientist
- Corpus Christi - Receptionist
- San Antonio - Engineer in Training or Graduate Engineer
- San Antonio - MEP Project Engineer
If you are interested in working for us, please send a cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Department
801 Navigation, Suite 300
Corpus Christi, Texas 78408
Tel: (361) 883-1984
Fax: (361) 883-1986
LNV’s growth since 2000 is a testament to the dedication of its staff and leadership.
LNV was founded on April 1, 2000 by Dan Leyendecker, Derek Naiser, and Robert Viera. LNV has grown from 7 to over 90 employees with offices in Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas/Fort Worth, Laredo, McAllen and San Antonio. This phenomenal growth is attributed to the dedicated staff and prompt customer service.